Monday, July 27, 2026

Special Post, Comments Off

Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! My Monday post can be found here...Chill Out


My Monday blog post never appeared in the Blogger news reader this time! Thank you for those of you who managed to catch this and whom have already visited and commented. I am hoping that this post will appear so that you all know what is happening!

This particular post, Chill Out was meant to hopefully help those of you who have been going through stressful times. The heatwave, wildfires, illness, life's challenges, etc.

Since this post never appeared in the Blogger news reader, I am making this post to let you all know that my Monday post is on my blog. Link is above, just click on the Chill Out link. I emailed my Chill Out post to some good friends, I was trying to see if that function on Blogger was working! LOL! So if you received my Chill Out post in your email, this was sent from me. :) I do not normally use my email address (or other people's) for blogging, I only did this for friends because my post never appeared in the Blogger news reader. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Comments are off for this post. I know that the Blogger news reader issues are not just happening to myself, but to others as well.

Thank you so much for your love and support. I really appreciate you all so much!

Special Post, Comments Off

Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! My Monday post can be found here... Chill Out My Monday blog post never appeared in the Blogger news...