Family friendly personal blog.
A very warm welcome to you! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. My purpose for having this blog is to offer a place of serenity, encouragement and to hopefully brighten your day from the hustle and bustle of life. This is a blog where everyone is welcome, and all ages are welcome. From near or far, children to the elderly, I hope to provide in my posts a chance for you to relax, smile, laugh or just take time to unwind, to live in the moment.
Wednesday, July 15, 2026
Time Flies!
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I really appreciate you all so much! My next post will appear on my blog on Sunday at 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Here are today's picks, which I hope will brighten your day!
A calm mind helps ensure the urgent doesn't constantly triumph over the important. - The Dalai Lama's cat
Purrs of Wisdom with Ingrid King
Cats use body language to "talk"
Catzada
There's something deeply calming about doing ordinary things without rushing or telling yourself you should be doing something else.
Tiny Buddha
I am home wherever I go, the present moment is my home.
Sketches in Stillness
Moments come and go, but memories last forever.
Outside Suburbia
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. - Theodor Seuss Geisel
Pass It On, The Foundation for a Better Life
Time is a created thing. To say "I don't have time" is to say "I don't want to." - Lao Tzu
Success Consciousness
I treasure kindness. The check-ins, the quick hellos, the simple "How are you?" that comes from the heart. I cherish every soul who's ever tried to place a little light in my day. It's the smallest gestures that leave the deepest marks. - Dede Hawkins
Cherish every moment with those you love at every stage of your journey.
Flowers Bloom Hope
Life is like a wave crashing in the ocean. It happens fast, but makes its mark in the sand.
Love to Know
Cherish every moment because soon all moments turn into memories. - Zac Ochsenbine
Own Quotes
Problem today is, people don't cherish good people, they try to use them. - Bob Marley
Minds Journal
Life is like photography. You use the negatives to develop. - Ziad K. Abdelnour
Bright Drops
You are special because you are capable of making a difference in the world. - Lailah Gifty Akita
WikiHow
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi
Bright Drops
Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are. - Gretel Ehrlich
Trvst
Don't trip over what is behind you.
Natural Life
You are capable of handling whatever life throws at you today.
The Latest Kate
The trouble is, you think you have time.
Quotespeak
The following photos are my own, which I took on my cellphone on my walks here in Montreal. You can click on any image to see a larger view.
These were outside of a condo building.
The following video is a Just for Laughs Gag (Juste pour Rire in French) done here in Montreal. Enjoy! :)
Cat runs to greet her lizard brother (The Dodo) :)
Crow insists this dog is his mom (GeoBeats Animals) :)
Give me just a little more time - Chairmen of the Board
The entertainer (on a 1915 piano)
Thank you all so much for visiting me here! You can leave a comment by clicking on the comment link at the end of my post. Please do not put any hyperlinks or website links in your comment. Please note that comments are moderated to deter spam, which is why your comment will not appear immediately.
Great quotes today! Indeed time flies, more than half the year is gone already, it felt so fast. I love the flowers that you snapped outside the condo building, Linda!
So, I had to come look you up as so far your post isn't updating on the feed for me. Sigh... it's been good for awhile! I like the thoughts on kindness and cherishing each moment. So true! I enjoyed the Entertainer - and it's best played on an old piano. I took lessons for years and remember learning to play that one. :)
morning dear linda! i'm doing some work and while using my lappy, i'm dropping by here at your lovely blog, for today, i choose this quote: Moments come and go, but memories last forever...take care dear linda..and pictures of flowers that u capture are always cute and nice!
The quotes you select always seem to speak to me and this week's floral photos are spectacular. Thank you , Linda for sharing .Have a lovely week. Hugs.
Dear Linda, the two flowers photos taken by yourself look exactly like the posters in a calendar. You captured the angle really well. I like photo 1 with the close up of the flower. Online says this flower is a Purple Coneflower, scientifically known as Echinacea purpurea. I don't think I have seen it at my place. Please take good care to stay hydrated in this hot weather 🙏🏻 💕 🌺🌹
Dear Linda, do you have cool air conditioning for this hot summer? Those of us living in hot climate countries, cannot live without cool air conditioning. 🥵
I love the theme of appreciating and cherishing: people, routines, our precious animals. I learned at a young age that no one is permanent and have carried that carpe diem attitude into adulthood.
There is indeed something deeply soothing in doing everyday things without rushing or telling yourself that you should be doing something else. Rushing is never good, no matter what you do. The flowers in your photo help you unwind. They are beautiful.
Great theme again! I agree with this one : To say "I don't have time" is to say "I don't want to." We all have 24 hours every day and choices to make. I have time to visit you, Linda dear 💕
Thanks for these recommendations—I can certainly use them all... and thanks for your beautiful flower photos! The videos are also wonderful to watch. I always enjoy your posts, dear Linda! Have a lovely few days—hugs, Elke
So true, dear friend Linda. I consider myself very lucky I have a friend who "makes" time for me whenever she thinks I need it! It goes both ways, of course. Cute with the cat and the lizard, dog and crow! Wish people were like that. I taught Ingo half The Entertainer on our family´s piano (we played it together) - he called it "Ententrainer" - duck´s trainer. I sadly cannot play anymore. The Steinweg (not Steinway!) still sits in now my Brother´s neglected house, but I have no space. After we always had a 10 without ham - Nico sadly retired and went back to Italy. Thank you for the sweet memories! Anyone who came to visit from my hometown went to Nico and ordered a Ten without ham. Nico: "can get cold, goes to Braunschweig, right?" It had a different number than 10, I once saw ;-) Much love and hugs on the way. And a big, nostalgic smile.
Some good thoughts there. Old age has a way of calming you down naturally. Hope its cooler in Montreal now as that intense heat is not pleasant. Anything above 26c here is a voluntary rest day for me nowadays. Shade and cool rooms time.
We don't know what every moment means or will bring till its over. Too bad we don't sometimes, especially if we're angry. And that's so true about thinking what we must do is not necessarily the important thing to do. Have a super end of your week.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. - Theodor Seuss Geisel. This is so very true! I love the colorful flower pots! Have a great weekend ahead, sweet Linda!
Dearest Linda, Once again you allowed me to spend a few moments without thinking about all the bad things surrounding us, blessed be! May your day be filled with joy and smiles XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)
Thank you, Linda. 😊 I loved today's collection. It gently reminds us to slow down, appreciate the present, and treasure the simple moments that so often become our happiest memories. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Boa noite minha querida amiga Linda. Espero que esteja tudo bem com você e seus familiares em Montreal. A minha reflexão preferida é "Os momentos vem e vão, mas as memórias duram para semana ". Uma excelente noite de quinta-feira em Montreal e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
The older I get the more I appreciate every moment, time goes by so quickly for sure, and you want to take advantage of the time you have with family! The first set of flowers you shared are like some that came up in my wildflower garden this year :)
I don't know if you have ever heard of Wilhelm Busch, but this is one of my favorites quotes by him "Einszweidrei, im Sauseschritt läuft die Zeit; wir laufen mit" (I found this rhymed translation for it somewhere "One-two-three, in hasty race, time is running, we keep pace.)
Bom dia, Linda Ótima postagem. Gostei da frase: Valorize cada momento com aqueles que você ama em cada etapa da sua jornada. Os vídeos estão uma gracinha. Os animais são encantadores, a amizade do gato e do lagarto é muito fofinha. Bjs, querida.
It's a pleasure to look at your blog and just be happy. This is what made me happy the most..Cats use body language to "talk"..A wonderful picture and a perfect idea.
Aunque todas frases son geniales en esta ocasión me quedo con la de Bod Marley. De los videos me quedo con los que nos muestran las buenas relaciones entre animales de diferente especie. Tus fotos me gustan.
Hello Linda! I hope you have had a good week! I love this quote.. "There's something deeply calming about doing ordinary things without rushing or telling yourself you should be doing something else."
Yes, cats have a body language all their own. We love our sweet kitties here! I hope you are doing well, Linda, and the heat wave has subsided up there. I also hope you have a wonderful weekend. Belinda
I have never seen anyone with as many comments as you! Problem today is, people don't cherish good people, they try to use them. - Bob Marley I kind of like that. And man you see a lot of flowers on your walks. Sandie
Hello Linda Thank you for some great quotes. I enjoyed seeing your photographs. Do take care in the heat ... so many countries are experiencing such HOT weather at the moment.
Lovely way you gathered so many uplifting thoughts in one place, and the gentle mix of quotes, peaceful flower photos, and sweet animal videos creates a calm moment in the middle of a busy week, and the bright pots of blooms you captured outside the condo add a cheerful touch that fits beautifully with your message about slowing down and appreciating each day.
Hello Linda :) Today I loved every single one of your quotes, and the videos of the cat and lizard, and dog and crow are both delightful. it's so nice to see unlikely friendships like that. :) Thank you Linda. :) All the best Sonjia.
As usual, wise quotes. A calm mind helps solve problems more easily. Throughout life we keep the good memories. Beautiful photos and interesting videos! Hugs and a wonderful weekend
Moin Dear Linda, danke für die schönen, zum Nachdenken anregenden Sprüche. Schöne Blumen hast Du fotografiert. Ich mag den Sonnenhut und die Tagetes, die jetzt auch hier blühen, aber leider nicht in unserem Garten. Dir ein schönes Wochenende mit lieben Grüßen aus Ostfriesland von Traudi.
I think these are beautiful sayings and proverbs again. This one is so true: The problem nowadays is that people do not appreciate good people, but try to use them. - Bob Marley The photos of the flowers are beautiful. I wish you a lovely Sunday. All the best, Irma
There is something deeply soothing about doing everyday things without rushing or telling yourself you ought to be doing something else... wonderful Linda. A hug for you.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me and for your comments. Please use words and not only emoticons. All comments are moderated to deter spam, so for this reason comments will not appear immediately.
Those are terrific and yes, cats do talk with their body language! Good videos too!
ReplyDeleteGreat quotes today! Indeed time flies, more than half the year is gone already, it felt so fast. I love the flowers that you snapped outside the condo building, Linda!
ReplyDelete...time sure does fly. I'm convinced that days have wings! Linda, take care and be cool and well.
ReplyDeleteThe Dali lama’ cat is smart
ReplyDeleteCherish every moment...that quote stuck in my mind today.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're doing okay in spite of the heat.
So, I had to come look you up as so far your post isn't updating on the feed for me. Sigh... it's been good for awhile!
ReplyDeleteI like the thoughts on kindness and cherishing each moment. So true!
I enjoyed the Entertainer - and it's best played on an old piano. I took lessons for years and remember learning to play that one. :)
morning dear linda! i'm doing some work and while using my lappy, i'm dropping by here at your lovely blog, for today, i choose this quote: Moments come and go, but memories last forever...take care dear linda..and pictures of flowers that u capture are always cute and nice!
ReplyDeleteThe quotes you select always seem to speak to me and this week's floral photos are spectacular. Thank you , Linda for sharing .Have a lovely week. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Linda...good Thursday, kiss Andreja!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. We had the best cat. I still see him once in a while out of the corner of my eye.
ReplyDeleteDear Linda, the two flowers photos taken by yourself look exactly like the posters in a calendar. You captured the angle really well. I like photo 1 with the close up of the flower. Online says this flower is a Purple Coneflower, scientifically known as Echinacea purpurea. I don't think I have seen it at my place.
ReplyDeletePlease take good care to stay hydrated in this hot weather 🙏🏻 💕 🌺🌹
Dear Linda, do you have cool air conditioning for this hot summer? Those of us living in hot climate countries, cannot live without cool air conditioning. 🥵
ReplyDeleteLove these inspiring quotes! Thank you, Linda.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your pictures and quotes. The story of the crow is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love the theme of appreciating and cherishing: people, routines, our precious animals. I learned at a young age that no one is permanent and have carried that carpe diem attitude into adulthood.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers.
ReplyDeleteI love the cat/lizard and dog/crow videos. I never watch the gag reels.
ReplyDeleteExcelente trabajo este que nos brindas.
ReplyDeleteUn saludo, amiga
Good morning Linda,
ReplyDeleteThere is indeed something deeply soothing in doing everyday things without rushing or telling yourself that you should be doing something else. Rushing is never good, no matter what you do. The flowers in your photo help you unwind. They are beautiful.
I wish you a pleasant rest of the week.
Great theme again! I agree with this one : To say "I don't have time" is to say "I don't want to." We all have 24 hours every day and choices to make. I have time to visit you, Linda dear 💕
ReplyDeleteWe are repositories of memories.
ReplyDeleteSo true most of the memes. Just for laughs had me laughing once again, Linda. Pretty flowers with your photo too. Nice post.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures and quotes.🥰🥰🥰🥰
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Linda! I believe I'm fluent in "cat language" :) I always enjoy your pretty flower photos 🌺 Have a lovely day!
ReplyDeleteYes, cats use body language to talk, and I think they are very easy to understand them. Beautiful flowers, Linda!
ReplyDeleteThanks for these recommendations—I can certainly use them all... and thanks for your beautiful flower photos! The videos are also wonderful to watch.
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your posts, dear Linda!
Have a lovely few days—hugs, Elke
Hello Linda,
ReplyDeleteGreat inspiring post. I love the flowers, they are all pretty.
Take care, have a great day!
Thank you for sharing another post full of inspiring photos and quotes! Your posts are always a breath of fresh air! xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog and commenting xxx
ReplyDeleteYes, time flies. It's already mid of July. Therefore, we should cherish every moment especially with the love one. You have a great day, Linda.
ReplyDeleteMemories do indeed last forever.
ReplyDeletePretty flowers. I thought about planting some marigolds.
So true, dear friend Linda. I consider myself very lucky I have a friend who "makes" time for me whenever she thinks I need it!
ReplyDeleteIt goes both ways, of course.
Cute with the cat and the lizard, dog and crow! Wish people were like that.
I taught Ingo half The Entertainer on our family´s piano (we played it together) - he called it "Ententrainer" - duck´s trainer. I sadly cannot play anymore. The Steinweg (not Steinway!) still sits in now my Brother´s neglected house, but I have no space.
After we always had a 10 without ham - Nico sadly retired and went back to Italy. Thank you for the sweet memories! Anyone who came to visit from my hometown went to Nico and ordered a Ten without ham. Nico: "can get cold, goes to Braunschweig, right?"
It had a different number than 10, I once saw ;-) Much love and hugs on the way. And a big, nostalgic smile.
The 1915 piano sounded so dull. Not all old musical instruments are great.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quotes and flowers you photographed!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend!
Just thinking of photography and negatives and how they are quickly becoming a thing of the past.
ReplyDeleteVery nice post. Madeline
ReplyDeleteI use body language to talk too, Linda, but you don't want to know what I'm saying. 😆
ReplyDeleteI especially love the shot of the potted flowers, that's a great camera angle!
Stay cool and be careful if you're getting any of this wildfire smoke. 💕
I love that video about the cat and the lizard! So sweet that they love each other!
ReplyDeleteSome good thoughts there. Old age has a way of calming you down naturally. Hope its cooler in Montreal now as that intense heat is not pleasant. Anything above 26c here is a voluntary rest day for me nowadays. Shade and cool rooms time.
ReplyDeleteWe planted some marigolds but they are mostly dead, sadly, as it has been very hot and no rain for two weeks.
ReplyDeleteWe don't know what every moment means or will bring till its over. Too bad we don't sometimes, especially if we're angry. And that's so true about thinking what we must do is not necessarily the important thing to do. Have a super end of your week.
ReplyDeleteThe first one reminded me that "urgent" and "important" are not always the same thing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, Linda! Thank you for quotes and videos too.
ReplyDeleteHave a very happy day!
ReplyDeleteMay
Oh yes, cats use body language very well!!
ReplyDeleteTime is most definitely fleeting, Linda, so let's savor each moment with gratefulness. Beautiful thoughts and photos!
ReplyDeleteGreat words to live by, enjoyed them all. I also enjoyed the pictures you took, pretty flowers. Hope your day is happy and blessed.
ReplyDeleteSometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. - Theodor Seuss Geisel. This is so very true! I love the colorful flower pots! Have a great weekend ahead, sweet Linda!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day
ReplyDeleteWe take time for each other, dear Linda... How nice, your photo's! Want to meet one like in the gag! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLie(f)s.
So many good quotes once again! I always look forward to reading them, so thank you for taking the time to find them.
ReplyDeleteEven memories don't last for ever.... Memories fade...
ReplyDeleteAnother day of great quotes.
ReplyDelete“The present moment is my home”. I’m working on that! 😊❤️
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed all the thoughtful memes.
ReplyDeleteWow, so many profound statements. It's a shame I can't remember them all.
ReplyDeleteDearest Linda,
ReplyDeleteOnce again you allowed me to spend a few moments without thinking about all the bad things surrounding us, blessed be!
May your day be filled with joy and smiles
XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)
Suas fotos como sempre belíssimas e as imagens dos gatinhos também. Tenha uma ótima semana!
ReplyDeleteSo important to enjoy the little things each day. Wonderful quotes.
ReplyDelete"Don't trip over what is behind you." That one spoke to me today.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda. 😊 I loved today's collection. It gently reminds us to slow down, appreciate the present, and treasure the simple moments that so often become our happiest memories. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteBoa noite minha querida amiga Linda. Espero que esteja tudo bem com você e seus familiares em Montreal. A minha reflexão preferida é "Os momentos vem e vão, mas as memórias duram para semana ". Uma excelente noite de quinta-feira em Montreal e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteTe mando un beso y ten un buen fin de semana.
ReplyDeleteDoing ordinary, every day things really is calming. You have lovely messages for all of us.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Days do seem to be flying past. Lovely post as usual.
ReplyDeleteThe older I get the more I appreciate every moment, time goes by so quickly for sure, and you want to take advantage of the time you have with family!
ReplyDeleteThe first set of flowers you shared are like some that came up in my wildflower garden this year :)
I'm late again, but enjoyed it all! Thank you for the simple reminders, especially! xo
ReplyDeleteI feel that as I get older, time goes by even faster. Thank you for these inspiring messages!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love that Lao Tzu quote about time. It's very true! You always find the best sentiments, Linda! ❤️
ReplyDeleteNice post
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you have ever heard of Wilhelm Busch, but this is one of my favorites quotes by him "Einszweidrei, im Sauseschritt läuft die Zeit; wir laufen mit" (I found this rhymed translation for it somewhere "One-two-three, in hasty race, time is running, we keep pace.)
ReplyDeleteEn cada post tuyo caben mil universos.
ReplyDeleteY todos son bonitos.
Saludos.
Lovely picture of those 2 pots with flowers outside the condo.
ReplyDeleteHola soy nueva por aquí,muy interesante tu blog,te invito al mío, saludos!!
ReplyDeleteBom dia, Linda
ReplyDeleteÓtima postagem. Gostei da frase: Valorize cada momento com aqueles que você ama em cada etapa da sua jornada. Os vídeos estão uma gracinha. Os animais são encantadores, a amizade do gato e do lagarto é muito fofinha. Bjs, querida.
It's a pleasure to look at your blog and just be happy. This is what made me happy the most..Cats use body language to "talk"..A wonderful picture and a perfect idea.
ReplyDeleteMe ha gustado mucho tu post.
ReplyDeleteSaludos
Aunque todas frases son geniales en esta ocasión me quedo con la de Bod Marley. De los videos me quedo con los que nos muestran las buenas relaciones entre animales de diferente especie.
ReplyDeleteTus fotos me gustan.
Saludos.
What lovely thoughts, calm and time are so important!
ReplyDeleteWpadłam aby podziękować za odwiedziny i komentarz na moim blogu.Tutaj są bardzo piękne fotografie i bardzo pouczające słowa.Będę odwiedzała.Krystyna.
ReplyDeleteHello Linda! I hope you have had a good week! I love this quote..
ReplyDelete"There's something deeply calming about doing ordinary things without rushing or telling yourself you should be doing something else."
So many good ones Linda, thank you.
ReplyDeleteCats use body language to "talk" ... I love the kitty in this one. So cute, that face is so cute. :-)
xo
Yes, cats have a body language all their own. We love our sweet kitties here! I hope you are doing well, Linda, and the heat wave has subsided up there. I also hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteBelinda
These are such lovely quotes Linda. It is really good to take the time or even more so to enjoy time because it goes by too fast. Cheers, ~Nessa
ReplyDeleteLovely images , congrats 💐☺️ have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteLove the quotes and pictures. The pots of flowers outside the condo are very pretty. Enjoy your weekend, Linda.
ReplyDeleteI agree with a bunch of the quotes. I like your pictures as well.
ReplyDeleteYou always find such good quotes to share, and today's video gave me a good chuckle..
ReplyDeleteThe two flower pictures you took are beautiful.
I have never seen anyone with as many comments as you!
ReplyDeleteProblem today is, people don't cherish good people, they try to use them. - Bob Marley
I kind of like that.
And man you see a lot of flowers on your walks.
Sandie
I loved the crow story, Linda!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your quotes. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love each and every one of these as each one is so positive and encouraging. Thank you for sharing and brightening everyone’s day!
ReplyDeleteHello Linda
ReplyDeleteThank you for some great quotes.
I enjoyed seeing your photographs.
Do take care in the heat ... so many countries are experiencing such HOT weather at the moment.
All the best Jan
The cat/lizard video - love it! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love your post those images are really beautiful . x
ReplyDeleteObrigado pela alta vibração das suas postagens.
ReplyDeleteLovely post! We are now looking after a cat, kittens and some other Animals and they are all so cute! Hugs ♥️
ReplyDeleteHelen, you have done it again ... showered us with inspiration. I too am at home everywhere I go, rather I try to be.
ReplyDeleteThanks
You mean Linda, not Helen. I sometimes make mistakes on names as well, it's fine. Thank you so much for your visit and kind 😇 comment.
Deleteyes off course I mean, Linda. Yours is the only blog where I get drenched with inspiration. Sorry for the mistake
DeleteBeautiful quotes and photos, Linda.
ReplyDeleteA perfect reminder that moments become memories so quickly! 🌸
Wonderful quotes and photos and videos, too, Linda. Hope your week has been a good one.
ReplyDeleteImagens preciosas e Pensamentos edificantes. Amei.
ReplyDeleteBeijo,
SOL da Esteva
Lovely way you gathered so many uplifting thoughts in one place, and the gentle mix of quotes, peaceful flower photos, and sweet animal videos creates a calm moment in the middle of a busy week, and the bright pots of blooms you captured outside the condo add a cheerful touch that fits beautifully with your message about slowing down and appreciating each day.
ReplyDeleteHello Linda :)
ReplyDeleteToday I loved every single one of your quotes, and the videos of the cat and lizard, and dog and crow are both delightful. it's so nice to see unlikely friendships like that. :) Thank you Linda. :)
All the best
Sonjia.
As usual, wise quotes.
ReplyDeleteA calm mind helps solve problems more easily.
Throughout life we keep the good memories.
Beautiful photos and interesting videos!
Hugs and a wonderful weekend
Love those flowers you got on your walk on your cell phone!!
ReplyDeleteMoin Dear Linda,
ReplyDeletedanke für die schönen, zum Nachdenken anregenden Sprüche. Schöne Blumen hast Du fotografiert. Ich mag den Sonnenhut und die Tagetes, die jetzt auch hier blühen, aber leider nicht in unserem Garten.
Dir ein schönes Wochenende mit lieben Grüßen aus Ostfriesland
von Traudi.
Some beautiful words here today and love your artwork too.
ReplyDeleteAll really good and encouraging. Love it, Linda. Thanks as always.
ReplyDeleteTime is a state of mind!
ReplyDeleteyour collection of quotes and lovely pictures is a wonderful reminder to cherish the present and create meaningful memories...
ReplyDeletei love quotes, "The trouble is, you think you have time." we think we have plenty of time and causes us to delay thinks.
ReplyDeletelovely flower!
love watching the dodo videos ^^
ReplyDeletegreat selection of quotes n.n
I think these are beautiful sayings and proverbs again.
ReplyDeleteThis one is so true:
The problem nowadays is that people do not appreciate good people, but try to use them. - Bob Marley
The photos of the flowers are beautiful.
I wish you a lovely Sunday.
All the best, Irma
There is something deeply soothing about doing everyday things without rushing or telling yourself you ought to be doing something else...
ReplyDeletewonderful Linda.
A hug for you.
Het was aangenaam om in jouw blog te lezen, te kijken, te vertoeven.
ReplyDeletegroetjes
Heirebrant Chris
I really enjoyed the video about the crow and the dog.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Very nice. Greetings from Croatia!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at your very first quote. The cat could well have been my husband. Have a happy week.
ReplyDeleteTodas geniales como siempre. Feliz día.
ReplyDelete