Family friendly personal blog. A very warm welcome to you! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. My purpose for having this blog is to offer a place of serenity, encouragement and to hopefully brighten your day from the hustle and bustle of life. This is a blog where everyone is welcome, and all ages are welcome. From near or far, children to the elderly, I hope to provide in my posts a chance for you to relax, smile, laugh or just take time to unwind, to live in the moment.
Sunday, July 19, 2026
A Little Bit of Everything!
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I really appreciate you all so much! My next post will appear on my blog on Wednesday at 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Here are today's picks, which I hope will brighten your day!
When your dinner is usually at 6 but it's 6:01 and there's no dish in sight. :)
Lucie Bilodeau, Artist
Listen for that little voice cheering you on even during the really hard times. "You got this!"
Some people only hate you because of the way other people love you.
I am the guardian of my inner peace. That's why I choose to distance myself from anyone who brings stress, drama or chaos into my life.
If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy
Today's a good day to really look after yourself.
Laugh at yourself at least once a day! :)
Each day brings new dreams and renewed hope.
Even the tiniest ray of hope is a very powerful thing.
Your life is a result of the choices you make. If you don't like your life now, it is time to start making better choices. - Unknown
The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present. - Barbara De Angelis
Don't miss the chances that life is giving you to spend with the people you love. Remember, there are no rewinds.
A cat's purr and a puppy's wet nose are just two of the things that make my day enjoyable. - Anthony T. Hincks
They (animals) are not just living things, they are beings with lives...next time you are outside...notice the first bird you see...you are beholding a unique individual with personality traits, an emotional profile and a library of knowledge built on experience...what you are witnessing is not just biology, but a biography. - Jonathan Balcombe
(Canada goose) Well, honk to you too. I'm not moving. :)
Summers are for snuggles and sandcastles.
Shenanigans: because life is more fun when you are up to something! :)
If you wouldn't jump off a cliff, don't drive like you're on one.
The following photos are my own, which I took with my cellphone one evening...I thought the sky looked beautiful with the sunset and clouds. Rain was expected that evening. You can click on any image to see a larger view.
The following video is a Just for Laughs Gag (Juste pour Rire in French) done here in Montreal. Enjoy! :)
The stunning life cycle of a ladybug (The Dodo)
The amazing life cycle of a clownfish (The Dodo)
The lion sleeps tonight - The Tokens
4 foot instead of 4 hand piano :)
Thank you all so much for visiting me here! You can leave a comment by clicking on the comment link at the end of my post. Please do not put any hyperlinks or website links in your comment. Please note that comments are moderated to deter spam, which is why your comment will not appear immediately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Bit of Everything!
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me h...
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me here. I really app...
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Here are today's picks,...
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all! Thank you so much for taking time to come and visit me here. I rea...




















Lovely sunset photos Linda. By the way this post didn't show up in my newsfeed.
ReplyDeleteThose are good, so good. Yes, don't be late for a kitty meal, ever!
ReplyDeleteBoa noite minha querida amiga Linda. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Dessa vez a minha reflexão preferida é "Algumas pessoas te odeiam por causa da maneira como as outras te amam". Uma excelente noite de domingo, para você e todos os seus familiares em Montreal, uma excelente noite de domingo, bom início de semana e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDelete...amen to this-"I am the guardian of my inner peace. That's why I choose to distance myself from anyone who brings stress, drama or chaos into my life." Too many people are downers!!!
ReplyDeleteLinda, your photos of the sky is beautiful! Have a happy Monday, though I find Monday rarely a happy day. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYour sky pictures are so pretty. Thank you for sharing. I love some of these quotes.
ReplyDelete"The Lion Sleeps Tonight" has always been a favourite of mine. It had me dancing and singing around the house.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Oooh - I love The Lion Sleeps Tonight! Made me smile to hear it. I also laughed at the first one about supper being late. I shared it with my hubby because he's such a regimented person and I tease him about his scheduled life. But then, he's married to me so I mess up his schedule! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your cloud pics too.
This is good to remember: "Don't miss the chances that life is giving you to spend with the people you love. Remember, there are no rewinds." ☘️
ReplyDeleteThe clouds in your photos are magnificent ! Whimmo way. . . 🦁
Lovely selection of everything. Happy new week!
Love those dramatic sky shots! And thanks for sharing the inspiring quotes, Linda.
ReplyDeleteOh, I laugh at myself many times throughout my day, Linda. =) I must say those photos of your skies are gorgeous. Ahh....The Lion sleeps tonight......it's such a fabulous, catchy song that makes one smile. Have a lovely day, lovely Linda.
ReplyDeleteHello Linda - another lovely post. I can relate to the first little verse as I have a ginger girl cat that thinks the world just might end if I am a few minutes late with her breakfast (!)
ReplyDeleteLove your sunset photos Linda. Wishing you a lovely week. xx
Your sky photos are so lovely!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, Linda!
ReplyDeletesome lovely quotes today :)
ReplyDeleteGood morning Linda, I find Karen Salmansohn's quotes beautiful. Especially the quote about stress. I also try to avoid people who cause stress. Some do it consistently.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a nice week.
Interesting memes, some are funny. Amazing are clouds and the colours in your photos, Linda.
ReplyDeleteNice post as always.
I know that hungry look from the dog side.
ReplyDeleteThat foot piano is really clever. And the poor cat whose dinner is late y a whole minute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quotes again, Linda.
ReplyDeleteThis one is my favorite:
Seize the opportunities life offers you to spend time with the people you love. Remember: you cannot turn back time.
I think your photos of the evening sky are amazing.
All the best, Irma
Hope is a tad difficult right now...
ReplyDeleteHonk! :-) Summer.... 14C. I should hibernate, too. The mini-Nemos are cute.
Have a great start to the week, dear friend Linda, hugs and love on the way.
Ohh lovely Linda's...good Monday!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these positive reminders! The quotes were just what I needed to read today..Lovely post as always, Linda! Your sky photos are beautifu
ReplyDeleteGreat post to start a good week !
ReplyDeleteThanks
Anna
afternoon greetings from kuala lumpur. I was attending a meeting today, held outdoor, in a park..i love the pictures of cloud that u share. it is nice! for today, i choose this quote: Each day brings new dreams and renewed hope...take care dear linda
ReplyDeleteOminous skies!
ReplyDeleteTus fotos son preciosas y tus recomendaciones de reflexión aún más. Muchos besos!!
ReplyDeleteLindo, ty jsi kočkomil, tak ti napíšu o své kamarádce. Je sama a její dcera bydlí dále, teď odjela k moři. Dala matce svou kočku na hlídání. Je u kamarádky pár dní a ona si ji tak oblíbila, že si ji chce nechat! Vyprávěla, jak jí kočka zpříjemní den a vlastně má o koho pečovat. 👍
ReplyDeleteLibí se mi cyklus klauna a berušky!
Přeji příjemné dny, ve zdraví.
Shenanigans sound good! I hope you have some of your own planned, my friend!
ReplyDeletegreat selection today. That's an interesting looking sky too.
ReplyDeleteSchöne Zitate und der Himmel mit Wolken sind immer für ein Foto gut.
ReplyDeleteGruß
Noke
Lots of fun ones today! Thanks I have a big smile on my face after reading them.. A great start of the day.. !!
ReplyDeleteSome people only hate you because of the way other people love you.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty fotos pf sunset skies! Beautiful!
Have a great week!
Dear Linda, you took beautiful photos of the sunset, and I’ll gladly take all those wonderful words of wisdom and quotes with me into my daily life!
ReplyDeleteHave a good time, hugs Elke
Hello, Linda
ReplyDeleteI love all the cute images and the inspiring quotes.
Great sky captures! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
I could have stopped after the first poster but didn’t and see that you repeated it at the end. I liked the goose in the puddle. Have a good half-week until your next post.
ReplyDeleteYou did it again a great post.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda! I hope you're doing well and the heat is letting up some up there where you live. We are calling for rain this week too as I can see your cloudy skies are looking like rain also. I hope you have a wonderful week and stay cool and dry.
ReplyDeleteDear Linda, the golden sun rays in your two photos taken by your cellphone are absolutely stunning! Have a good week ahead ☺️😸
ReplyDeletelovely quotes yet again. I hope you are enjoying the summer so far!!
ReplyDeleteI give myself plenty to laugh about :-)
ReplyDeleteLas frases que nos dejas tienen un gran contenido educativo .
ReplyDeleteEse ganso canadiense aprovechando el charco de un bache me parece genial.
Captaste un cielo precioso en tu paseo por la ciudad.
El video de la broma con el ataúd si soy el taxista pienso que se les fue la cabeza o se equivocaron al llamar a transporte adecuado.
Saludos.
Such beautiful skies! We had some rain yesterday after more than a month of drought at 45C! Did not even fill our rainwater barrels, but at least it refreshed the plants and nature a bit.
ReplyDeleteShenanigans!! Absolutely! LOL As always, I had fun visiting you here today, my friend!! Have a happy week!! xo
ReplyDelete"Laugh at yourself at least once a day!" -- that's great advice! And I just love the Canada goose in the pothole, LOL!
ReplyDeleteSo many good ones in today's post, Linda. Thank you! I hope you have a great day and week ahead.
ReplyDeleteThe tiniest ray of hope is such a powerful thing, Linda. Thanks for all the hope and love packed into your post!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are artistic, dear Linda!
ReplyDeleteAnd once more 'nooo...!', ;-) can you image, the driver...?!
Lie(f)s.
Passare da te mi rasserana la giornata, grazie!
ReplyDeleteI often laugh at myself, because I frequently do something silly. Like sitting on the toilet seat without lifting the cover. ;p
ReplyDeleteLizzie gets that look at 5:45!
ReplyDeleteThat first picture and thought is amazing. Thank you Linda.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful clouds, God's artwork for sure. Even the tiniest ray of hope is a very powerful thing - YES it is. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteOi querida Linda, eu sempre ouço minha voz interior e é ela que me impulsiona quando me sinto desanimada, por isso a sua frase veio muito a calhar....
ReplyDeleteAmei todas, mas a que nos fortalece a observar os pássaros é maravilhosa...
Realmente cada um deles é uma vida e uma história diferente a contar...que preciosidade!!
As nuvens estão belas com aquele dourado começando a despontar...
Grata pelo carinho das mensagens querida!!
Maravilhosa semana!! :))))
The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present. - Barbara De Angelis
ReplyDeleteThe above really spoke to me today, Linda. I needed that.
Thank you!
Carla
Grazie mille per questa bella selezione di immagini
ReplyDeleteVery nice.Pozdrav iz Zagreba
ReplyDeleteLove your positive attitude quotes, and your sunsets! Youknow i’m the same way about my sky watching.
ReplyDeleteThe quotes are always enjoyable to read and think about. Can't fool at cat on the time that they eat. :) Love the ladybug video. Thanks for the positive post and have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed reading all the quotes. Nice dramatic looking skies.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love that "tiniest ray of hope" quote. Those are some beautiful cloud photos. Very mysterious and lovely. I heard of the fires going on in Canada. I hope you are not in harm's way. Thinking of you today.
ReplyDeleteHello Linda, many thanks for the quotes and memes.
ReplyDeleteI thought your cloud photographs were lovely.
That foot piano was fun.
Wishing you a good week ahead.
All the best Jan
If you want to be happy, be. Great pieces of advice but easier to say than do. I hope you're keeping well.
ReplyDelete