Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Humour, Laughter is Great Medicine!

Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I really appreciate you all so much!

Here are today's picks, which I hope will brighten your day!

Good morning!  :)


Lucie Bilodeau, Artist


Not to brag or anything, but I can forget what I'm doing while I'm doing it.  :)


I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives. - Ralph Waldo Emerson  :)
aldo happy (A little dose of happy)


Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called everybody, and they meet at the bar. - Drew Carey  :)
Bored Panda


Teaching is a walk in the park...Jurassic Park.  :)
Little Yellow Star


What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear. :)
Reader's Digest


What happened when the shark tried online dating? He was catfished.  :)
Reader's Digest


I don't care what they broke. Don't you dare yell at my little marshmallows.  :)




Why aren't dogs good dancers? Because they have two left feet.  :)
Reader's Digest


Good morning. My alarm clock has a lot of nerve.  :)
Jolie Carte


I'm safe in the knowledge that I'll never get put into the nut house. (insane asylum) Because my doctor says that I'll be a bad influence on the rest of the patients! :)
Fun Pictures


To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. - Reba McEntire  :)
Minds Journal


I always cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food. - W.C. Fields  :)
Reader's Digest


I need a six-month vacation, twice a year.  :)
Diana's Healthy Living


Before you marry a person, first make them use a computer with slow internet. - Will Ferrel  :)
Bright Side


The worst part of online shopping is having to get up and get your credit card from your purse. - Anonymous  :)
Minds Journal


An apple a day keeps the doctor away - if you throw it hard enough!  :)
Reader's Digest


If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?  :)
Reader's Digest


Morning fuel...coffee smoothie.
1 banana, 1/2 cup brewed coffee, 1/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 2 teaspoons honey.

Good night and sweet dreams! 
Painted Barn Studio (Cindy Nelson)


The following photos are my own, which I took on my cellphone. You can click on any image to see a larger view. This first photo is of a cicada that landed on my living room window (outside). The window is over my balcony, so I went onto my balcony to capture a picture of it.

An annoying sign often seen in many places on the island of Montreal during summer construction. The orange signs say the following, translating the French to English...sidewalk barred/closed. Use the other sidewalk. The white sign says except local delivery, meaning no trucks permitted with the exception of those that are making deliveries to local establishments.

I was taking a walk here in Montreal when I came across these...are they pussywillows? I wasn't sure so I thought I would ask. Thanks! :)

I took this photo from across the street. This is a Wendy's Restaurant and a Tim Horton's Restaurant. It is quite common to see these restaurants together like this under the same roof here in Montreal (and perhaps in other provinces in Canada as well)

The following video is a Just for Laughs Gag (Juste pour Rire in French) done here in Montreal. Enjoy!  :)

Rooster loves to read the paper with his grandpa  :) (The Dodo)

Dog cries every time he's touched - until he meets this woman  :) (The Dodo)

Rock around the clock- Bill Haley & his comets (1956 remastered and colourized)

It's my party - Lesley Gore

Thank you all so much for visiting me here! You can leave a comment by clicking on the comment link at the end of my post. Please do not put any hyperlinks or website links in your comment. Please note that comments are moderated to deter spam, which is why your comment will not appear immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Look at this! 2 times in a row that your post has come up quickly. :)
    That is called foxtail grass. We have it around here too. I love it!
    That first pic with the kittens is so very cute!
    Yes, laughter is the best medicine and you made me laugh tonight. I even read some of these to Bob. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me and for your comments. Please use words and not only emoticons. All comments are moderated to deter spam, so for this reason comments will not appear immediately.

Humour, Laughter is Great Medicine!

Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me h...