Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! I am just making this post to let you know that I have been having issues with commenting on blogs. This just started last night. My regular Thursday blog post can be found here for those of you who haven't seen it yet. Humour, Laughter is Great Medicine
I know that many of you have had these difficulties either in the past or perhaps you are currently experiencing this issue now.
This is the first time this has ever happened for me, and I am hoping that this will be resolved very soon.
This post is just to alert you all of the difficulties I have begun having with commenting on blogs.
Thank you so much for your love and support, it really means so much to me.
My next blog post will appear on my blog on Sunday at 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Take care of yourselves and I hope you have a lovely weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me and for your comments. Please use words and not only emoticons. All comments are moderated to deter spam, so for this reason comments will not appear immediately.